Data System Analyst
We are looking for a talented Systems Analyst to assist in resolving system and data-related issues. For this role, we need someone with strong analytical skills and an ability to “think outside the box” when the root cause of an issue is not obvious or clearly defined, and a solutions-focused approach to resolving issues with improved processes. This is an exceptional opportunity to work on the forefront of big data and AI technologies and learn daily with a dedicated team of talented technical specialists in a highly collaborative environment.
- Gather and prepare data flow and data management documentation
- Learn and acquire data and metadata extraction processes, including taxonomy processes
- See the project's big picture and ETE solution in order to be the focal point to the business and the technical teams
- Support and assist the development and QA teams through all the project phases
- Strive for excellence processes through constant improvement
- Knowledge of data management systems, practices and standards.
- Knowledge relating to logical data design, data warehouse design, data integration
- Ability to prepare simple data models under guidance of more senior professionals.
- Familiarity with important types of data models such as logical / relational models, dimensional models and document models.
- Intermediate knowledge of relevant rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated service orientation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and design skills, including the ability to abstract information requirements from real-world processes to understand information flows in computer systems.
- Ability to represent relevant information in abstract models. Critical thinking skills and attention to detail.